P.S. I Love You! - A Walking Tour of Perkasie and Sellersville
This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
The Arts & Cultural Council of Bucks County Presents P.S. I Love You! - a walking tour of Perkasie and Sellersville. The tour is designed to give visitors a taste of the arts and cultural assets of our 2 towns and is sure to leave visitors yearning for more! The tour includes refreshments, a beverage ticket for Free Will Brewing, and a chance to win a $500 value raffle basket.
The tour begins at 12pm at the Perkasie Carousel in Menlo Park at West Park Avenue and 3rd Street, adjacent to the Menlo Aquatic Center. The tour moves to the Washington House/Sellersville Theatre, then to Perkasie Borough. The tour ends with an optional reception at Free Will Brewing in Perkasie. Please see www.bucksarts.org for a full itinerary.
This event is a guided walking tour (expect to walk about a mile), but there will be three points along the tour where you will need to take a very short drive for time and convenience:
- From the Carousel to the Washington House/Sellersville Theatre (1.1 miles)
- From the Washington House/Sellersville Theatre to the Perkasie Borough Hall Parking Lot (1.6 miles)
- From the Perkasie Borough Hall Parking Lot to Free Will Brewing Company (0.9 mile)
The full itinerary is listed below:
12pm - 12:45pm: Carousel, Menlo Park
12:45pm - 1:45pm: Sellersville
- Stone Artisan
- Stella’s House Blend Cafe
- Washington House Hotel & Restaurant
- Sellersville Theater
1:45pm - 3:45pm: Perkasie
- Perkasie Borough Hall
- Perkasie Court House (1945 painting inside)
- Chimayo Gallery, with a display of local art / artists
- Perkasie Park, a National Historic Register Site
- Walnut St: Maize Restaurant or Historical Society
- Perkasie Historical Society
- Eric & Christopher, LLC
4pm - 5pm: Free Will Brewing Company. Reception with a food truck and a complimentary brew.
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 267-685-4801
Event Sponsor: Upper Bucks Chamber of Commerce
Communications Sponsor: Bucks County Community College Foundation
All proceeds from this tour will support the Arts and Cultural Council of Bucks County’s mission to promote and support arts and culture throughout the county. With your help, we can enrich the lives of all of our citizens. The Arts and Cultural Council of Bucks County is a non-profit organization.