Tennis Lessons (ages 4 through 13)
2017 Bucks County Tennis Association will be holding Tennis Lessons this fall in Perkasie Borough!
To register for these programs, please visit: www.buckscountytennis.usta.com, email email@example.com or call 215-322-7020.
Lessons are located at: Kulp Park Tennis Courts, 50 South 2nd Street, Perkasie, PA 18944
Please note, there is an additional $3 administrative fee per participant for mail-in registrations!
Learn, Practice & Play implements the games-based approach to teaching tennis using age and skill appropriate equipment and methods-the fast and fun way to learn tennis and/or improve your game. Emphasis is on fun, fitness and play. Free loaner racquets are available. Group size is limited.
REGISTRATION DEADLINE IS FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 1ST FOR FALL LESSONS!
NO LESSONS SEPTEMBER 20TH
Pee Wees (recommended ages 4–6): $65
Fall: 5 Wednesdays, September 13 – October 18, 4:45–5:30 pm
Little Aces (recommended ages 7–10): $70
Fall: 5 Wednesdays, September 13 – October 18, 5:30–6:30 pm
Juniors (recommended ages 11–13): $70
Fall: 5 Wednesdays, September 13 – October 18, 6:30–7:30 pm
Adults (recommended ages 14+): $70
Fall: 5 Wednesdays, September 13 – October 18, 7:30 - 8:30 pm
MORE TENNIS OPPORTUNITIES FOR PERKASIE BOROUGH RESIDENTS
Perkasie Borough is part of BCTA’s county-wide tennis network. Check out this Website for more information about tennis opportunities available to Perkasie Borough residents, such as:
- BCTA County-Wide Play Days—social tournaments for youths and adults
- Advanced BCTA Jr. Team Tennis Training and USTA Travel Teams (14-and-under and 18-and-under)
- Middle and High School Training and special High School Competitions
- Adult leagues (USTA Flex League and BCTA Fall Doubles)
Register online with BCTA
Fall Tennis Lessons
4 - 99
09/13/2017 - 10/18/2017
4:45 PM - 8:30 PM
Kulp Park - Tennis Courts
Please visit www.BucksCountyTennis.usta.com to register!
• You must register with BCTA for Tennis Lessons. Please visit www.BucksCountyTennis.usta.com! Please note, a $3 administration fee is added for mail in registrations!